SF Series Episode 1 SF Series Episode 1

Best sprite movie I've seen in a while

Great work. :D

mortis5000 responds:

thanks

Street Fighter Series pt1 Street Fighter Series pt1

It's OK

It is excellent for the first one that you have done, but the opening was very long (as you have mentioned) and the piece is heavily compressed, damaging it visually. I also didn't really see a plot, but I don't know if you were going for one, so I can't assess you on that.

To critic something accurately, you must observe the aim of the piece with how well it achieves it. I don't know what the artistic aim is really, so I can't analyse it, it just is, but the effort is there, so I can't fault you.

mortis5000 responds:

Thank You...this was a cool review

It's Christmas Omgomgomg It's Christmas Omgomgomg

Fantastic

The humor is exquisate, never predictable but not totally random. The animation is clear cut and the voices charming. :)

Mechabloby responds:

I'm not David Firth though. o:

B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

Marvellous!

Witty send-up of the marketing frenzy. Well thought out and a brilliant surprise ending.

Cog.

Mechabloby responds:

I heard they're showing it on TV now. A censoring here and there because people are really offended by the word 'cog'.

Blair's Dancing Teeth! Blair's Dancing Teeth!

Very funny!

An old joke, and still a good one, I especially like when Bush flies across his mouth.

P.S. His teeth are horrid! :'(

A Tribute to My Brother A Tribute to My Brother

Beautiful!

Now, I am a person who likes violent, grimy, anti-art. But this is very beautiful and majestic. So much so, that, even as an anti-artist, I can't help but love it.

Xtreme Rock Paper Scissor Xtreme Rock Paper Scissor

Lush graphics, funny plot!

This made me laugh, I liked the product advertisment of porpsi. Wait... oh well). And the lableing of the can was just pure genius. The only negative thing is the misleading title, Extreme Rock, Paper, Scissors is different (to quote wikipedia: the winner of each game may use their winning hand position to assault the loser. Paper becomes a slap, rock a punch and scissors a poke (usually in the sternum). This adds the extra challenge of trying to get the more painful positions without your opponent realizing it.)

Dendrophobia Dendrophobia

Short, Pointless, Wonderful!

The sound was minimal and scared the bejeesus out of me. It was also rather humorous. FIVEN!

Triangle vs square Triangle vs square

Quite dull

But the punchline of the thing going on is quite amusing.

The Butcher The Butcher

Slow, but funny.

It is slow and the animation isn't quite top notch. But, if you watch the whole thing and qive it a chance, it is quite humorous.