I'M TYRONE! I'M TYRONE!

Excellent, true to life, N****r simulator.

Constellation Constellation

Perfect!

It's totally unique, it's a very calming game and at the same time a damned hard play. YOu could lose your whole day on this.

History Lesson for Obama History Lesson for Obama

Brilliant game, I've always wanted to beat a N****r like that

Nazi Doctor Nazi Doctor

beautiful! I really loved the uplifting music too. You need to make more of these.

Nazi Punks (game) Nazi Punks (game)

Awesome game - I let all the Nazis by and shot at a civillian car

SEIG HEIL!

War On Terrorism War On Terrorism

Killing Muzzies - best game ever.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Just perfect.

Falcon responds:

Thanks!

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

It's too damn hard. It's a nice idea, but death will not be coming to America today.

Kevin responds:

Oh man ZAAL... What's up old Forum buddy?!?!

This is Artificial Difficulty: The Game

The Final Dare The Final Dare

Loved it

And not just for the music. ;)

I love Adventure games, I really do. I'm going to be rather pretentious here and say that I thought the idea was something like about how knowledge is a type of power and how it is controlled (and we don't see by who), that only a few people have it and that it can be a dangerous power.

I also took from it that everything we think we know are just perceptions and the biggest obstacle of truth is life itself. Ultimately, man must remain ignorant.

The fist instance is truth aobut the real world, the second is divine truth.

I didn't even see it as political.

Mechabloby responds:

My fucking god, you're the only person who managed to point the main idea out from the whole series.

I've not been around on this submission in some time so if I said that I was basing it upon political issues and all, then I said it because the government do try and hide things away from the general public as they think we are not ready for the truth, yet.

Why the hell did we stop PMing each other? :(

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Addictive

The artwork is beautiful and Endless Handbag is the correct choice. Unfortunatley, the game is hard in places (without shitbomb, turd of the week is impossible and I think I accidentally skipped the credits).

It is a great game and it is addictive, unfortunatley, some of the leveling up of stats takes too long and this game has left me with very sore wrists.

Almost perfect.