CasualDays (Beaches) CasualDays (Beaches)

Fuck

Seriously, send a demo or two to a record lable. This sounds just like Tangerine Dream to me!

{Dreams N Nightmares] {Dreams N Nightmares]

Beautiful

The only part of this that I find hard to swallow is the abrupt stop of the tubas. Mabye if you could fade them out the piece would be perfect.

The strings start off very beautiful, but it quickly turns to an air of menace and the ending drums have a military feel to it. Far more enjoyable than what I hear on classical FM. :)

BritZombie responds:

Yeah the abrupt end was a stupid mistake, navj noticed it too.

Glad you enjoyed it my far right friend ,im gonna do a couple more classical tracks

mozart remixed mozart remixed

Awesome

It's not very often that a Classical song is remixed well, even then, it is usually remixed by adding Ambient elements.

NeoSoviet responds:

I really appreciate it man :D

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

Awesome!

I understand that it isn't meant at all as a standalone piece, but it owns my face.
Probably because I'm a weirdo and this IS the sort of stuff I listen to.
This is the sort of music people should make more often, as opposed to all of this pandering to the pop market. I am proud to have your work on my ipod.
Please submit more to the audio portal.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

LOL

You made me laugh a lot. You are like, the Throbbing Gristle of Rap. Analysing the perverse with humour. I love it!

Buen Perdedor (A good loser) Buen Perdedor (A good loser)

That's beautiful

This is easily the most beautifully rendered song that I have heard in a long time (and that is quite sincere, I rarley listen to acoustic guitar stuff).

With playing like that and a voice like that, you should try get a record deal.

Ozcar responds:

That's what I've heard...But belive me, I enjoy more doing this as an amateur way than in a professional way...After all, this kind of things take a lot of time, and my time is precious :)